High Efficiency Liquid Solid Cyclone Separator
- Flow Range: 55 - 1,030 U.S. gpm (12.5 - 233 m3/hr)
- Filter performance rated to remove 98% of all solids 44 micron (325 mesh), 2.6 specific gravity, and larger in a single pass.
- No moving parts to wear out; no barriers or media to replace.
- Low and steady pressure loss; as low as 3 psi.
The eJPX is a higher efficiency version of the JPX Separator, able to remove up to 98% of 44 micron (325 meshes) and larger solids in a single pass (with 2.6 specific gravity). It is Ideal for industrial/commercial applications. It is Pre-plumbed for quick installation of the SmartPurge System which can detect solids level in Separator and automatically activate purge valve.
- Flow range: 55-1030 US gpm (12.5-233 m3/hr)
- Maximum pressure rating: 250 psi (17.2 bar); consult factory for higher pressure requirements
- Pressure loss range: As low as 3 psi
- Maximum temperature rating: 230oF (110oC) Consult factory for higher temperatures
- Maximum particle size: JPX-0016 and smaller - .25 inch (6 mm); all other models - .375 inch (9 mm)
- Material (standard carbon steel)
- Paint coating: Acrylic urethane, spray-on royal blue.